Buy Alleba Traffic
Share this Service:
Boost24 has developed a new technology that allows us to provide you with "search engine traffic"! We use a completely legitimate process in order to get you real organic search engine traffic. There is no risk of getting your Page banned or penalised by Alleba. We have tested our method with several websites, and our technique has a 100% credibility for any traffic metering tools, such as Google Analytics. Our service is a compelling, perfect "White Hat" technique and will raise your websites credibility on Alleba.
Alleba is a Philippine web search engine. It was created in 2001 by Andrew dela Serna. Alleba started as a project to index the best Filipino websites in a directory format and is one of the first local directories behind those such as Yehey and Tanikalang Ginto. In 2004 it was named the WWW Virtual Library of the Philippines and has since then helped Philippine websites gain more exposure on the Internet.
We will provide you with the following features:
- Hi-Quality Traffic
- Unique IPs (Guaranteed)
- 100% NO Proxies (Guaranteed)
- 50%-80% US Visitors (Guaranteed)
- Viewing time: 10-180s (avrg. 30-60s)
- Entirely trackable on GA (Analytics)
- VERY good to increase your SERPs
- Referral Search Engine Traffic
- Perfectly White Hat SEO
- Adsense & PPC Safe!
We 100% GUARANTEE that all of the work promised will be delivered to the best of our ability. If you’re unsatisfied with our services at any time – just let us know and we’ll do whatever we can to make it right. Our web traffic service to you is priority number one and we’re committed to making sure you’re happy!
- 1000 visitors - up to 8 hours *
- 2500 visitors - up to 20 hours *
- 2500+ visitors per day ~ 7 days *
- 2500+ visitors per day ~ 30 days *
Requirements for cooperation:
- We need the URL of your Page
- We need max 10 Keywords/Phrases
- No illegal content
- No Shortened URLs
- No Video or Track URLs
- No Direct Download URLs
We do not:
- sell specific country based visitors
- guarantee more sales
* After we started the Alleba Traffic Service ...